We're always on the lookout for established and up & coming talent across account management, planning, production, design, development and creative.
Please send through your CV or folio to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this link to apply to any of our current vacancies.
Java Developer, Melbourne & Sydney
We are currently growing our CQ5 team, if you have any experience in the space we want to hear from you, please contact us to chat further.
Front-End Developer, Melbourne & Sydney
Visual Jazz Isobar is one of Australia’s leading digital creative agencies. We’re home to a team of specialists in all digital disciplines across creative, planning and technology working with some of the best brands in Australia.
As a Front End Developer you will have a strong passion for creating well-built, innovative solutions with attention to detail. You’ll have excellent communication and problem solving skills, be able to manage your own time effectively working within a vibrant team environment.
You should have an excellent knowledge of:
- HTML & CSS hand-coded to W3C specification.
- Developing for mobile devices
- Photoshop for asset preparation and optimization
- Current web standards and accessibility
- Web performance optimization
- Cross-browser and platform/device issues & compatibility
Ideally you will have 5+ years of experience across a broad range of developments including large websites, facebook pages.
We’d love to see some examples of your recent work along with a short write up on your involvement. These can include personal projects and any relevant experiments.
Planners Sydney & Melbourne
We’re looking for passionate strategic thinkers who live and breathe brand and advertising strategy and understand the opportunity in digital in both Melbourne and Sydney.
As part of a 30+ strong national strategy team, we’re looking for someone who can provide inspiration, introduce new strategic tools, processes and principles.
The role includes…
- Developing strategic direction and building relationships on 2-3 key accounts
- Part of key management team in Melbourne guiding the agency
- Co-leading the Melbourne strategy team and managing resources (3 direct reports)
- Working closely with Creative Director and creative teams
- Carrying out and facilitating research, focus groups, stakeholder workshops
- Key projects include developing campaigns, social media, ongoing channel & website strategies
- Raising the profile of digital as a business and communications tool with our clients
- Utilising the insights team of data analysts & researchers
- Build day to day relationships with creative, media & other external partners
- Educating and developing the strategic process within Visual Jazz Isobar
Experience we’re looking for…
- Strategic brand and ATL experience
- 5+ years’ experience in digital
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic planning
- Working knowledge of the agency-client dynamic
- An ability to extract business requirements, objectives & opportunities for clients
- In-depth practical & conceptual knowledge of each digital channel
- Challenge the precedent and ‘way things are done’
- Think laterally & identify new ways forward
- An understanding of the dynamics of the local & global digital industry
- Ability to utilise researchers & analysts
- Experience building and managing relationships at a senior management level
- Superior analytical and conceptual development skills
- Exceptional communication skills – presentations, workshops and relationship development
- Tertiary qualification (marketing/communications/PR/planning or related discipline)
- Understanding of research sources i.e. Google Analytics, Roy Morgan, etc
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise important tasks and work independently